Interested in a In-Home Design Consultation?
Any decoration project starts here.
There are 8 steps for a successful interior design:
1. Initial Interior Architectural Design Consultation (new constructions and remodels).
2. Space Planning, Layout and Concept Design Realisation
3. Color/Finish, Material, Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Cabinet, Built-ins Selection
4. Furniture, Home Accessories, Lighting, Artwork Acquisition
5. Area Rugs, Custom Bedding, Upholstery, Wall/Window Treatment Fabrication
6. Finishing Touches et professional Installation Supervision
7. Bath, Bed, Table, Kitchen, Tableware, Glassware
8. Housewarming Party Celebration (Private French Dinner Party)
Involving me at Step 1 and showing me your Wish List or Vision File ensures you the best result.
It allows me to create a project from the very beginning and to align with your budget as well.
However, I would be happy to assist you at any stage of your project, from conception to realization.
Extremely detail-oriented, I will care as if it was his own home, while always respecting your personal taste: It’s your home, it’s your style. My mission is to apply his expertise and talent to your taste, whether you like Versailles style, or Provençal, Art Deco, modern or Japanese-style. These are all different interpretations of the “French Style” that we can also tastefully mix together.
I work with the best industry partners, including my own seamstress, upholsterer and wood refinisher.
We will put it all together for you, tie your ideas together in harmony.
Call us today at 425-688-1078 and make an appointment!